Tuesday, July 22, 2014

HOLLAR from HOLLAND may 19

I just got transferrred to South Holland in a town called Gouda where cheese hangs from the sky and the buildings look like cheese and stroopwafels and the life is GOOD. The church is right across the street from our apartment and the station is right down the street. It's a good place to be! 
On transfer wednesday I had to bid farewell to the funky Friesland and my wonderful companion and come on down to the Rotterdam train station to meet my new companion who greets me with a napkin in her hand, saying "well, I would try to impress you, but a bird just pooped in my hair." Haha. That's a sign you are going to have a fabulous transfer. 
Well. That's all I have today. It's been a crazy week. Hopefully I'll start to figure out this town this week. 
xoxo
Zuster Hoff

No comments:

Post a Comment